Monday, May 12, 2008

Jom TaGGing!

1. FAVORITE BREAKFAST IS: telor separuh masak+roti bakar
2. THE MOVIE I'VE WATCHED MOST NUMBER OF: a walk to remember. 10 things i hate about you.
3. LEAST FAVORITE SUBJECT IN SCHOOL: history..sooo boring!!
4. SPEND MY LEISURE TIME: reading novel. surfing the net. blogging. tv. movie. drama.
5. WORST SMELL? makanan yang dah basi..yukss!!nak muntah..
6. IF I COULD HAVE ANY CAR IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE? MURANO..yeap!! orange in color, soo smartt..
7. FAVORITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE? massakk. tukar cadar.
8. WHEN I WAS A KID I DREAMT OF BECOMING A: veterinar
9. FAVORITE COLOR/s? white. gold. purple. pink especially.
10.FAVORITE PERFORMER(S)? dunno...
11. IF I COULD REPEAT COLLEGE, I'D TAKE: I will take engineering again coz i love analytical thinking. maths. logic bla..bla..and i hate facts!
12. THREE THINGS I CAN'T FORGET BEFORE GOING TO SCHOOL? tepon. dwet. books [stimulate my curiosity].
13. FIRST THING I'LL BUY WITH MY FIRST SALARY: treat my family to nice place for dinner.
14. I'D LIKE TO BE REMEMBERED AS: a friend & forever friend.
15. IF A BOOK WAS MADE INTO A MOVIE, WOULD YOU STILL BOTHER TO READ THE BOOK? yes. I think story in original more much much better that movie.. Despite, i love to read..
16. SPECIALTY IN COOKING? sambal ayam kicap.
17. PRESENT CRUSHES? no one!
18. FAVORITE HANG-OUT? with my frens. its always happening with all of us being together no matter where we are.
19. BEST PLACE TO SHOP? anywhere. most important price is reasonable & good stuff.
20. DO YOU LIKE TO WATCH PLAYS? yes! it so real, but i dont have time to watch it.
21. FAVORITE PLACE IN YOUR HOUSE? my room.
22. BEST GIFT YOU'VE RECEIVED? love all the gift i got!thanks ya..
23. WEIRDEST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? erm eraser. a box of eraser. but during that time i was addicted to play with it.
24. GIFT THAT YOU WANT TO RECEIVE AS OF THIS MOMENT? banyak. DVD camcoder. camera phone. plenty plenty of books by my fav author. holiday in island. wow...there's more~!
25. WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST QUALITY OF PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? the cute baby face~farah
26. YAHOO OR HOTMAIL: yahoo
27. LEFT OR RIGHT: right
28. BLACK OR WHITE: white
29. BLACK OR BLUE PEN: definitely black.
30. SANDALS OR SHOES: both. mostly sandals. more comfortable, bley lompat2 lagik!plus, wedges..selesa ya!
31. COLGATE OR HAPPEE: colgate
32.chopsticks or spoon and fork? prefer my hands, lebey sedap.
33. ROBOCOP OR RAMBO: rambo, he was so survival.
34. JOLLIBEE OR McD: McD la, double cheese burger & prosperity.. Jollibee tak pernah dengar pon..
35. COKE OR PEPSI: dua2 tak suke. hate karbonate+gassy drink.
36. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO: my Mr Nice Guy, Encit Lee.
37. LAST PERSON WHO TEXTED YOU: Encit Lee too, asking on the work trip to Malacca tomorrow.
38. LAST PERSON WHO MADE YOU LAUGH: Him again!
39. LAST TIME I CRIED: two days ago while my car being crash with the stupid tembok! Habes calar my second hubby~
40. YOU SEE ME ALWAYS DRINKING: skyjuice.
42. WHO YOU WANT TO TAG? saz. mawar. am. maz. fizi. iemah. patem. my sayang~adlee.

3 comments :

  1. calar.kemek.sume ader..jgn riso, nak p ketok ngan cat pasni..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kepada sesaper yang dah kene tag tuh, cepat2 la buat ye! harap maklum~heehee

    ReplyDelete

Pstttt.. Tekiu ya!


















Tweet

Share




Sebarkan.




LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails